BEP Heavy Duty 100A Reset Breaker Switch Surface Mount
This product requires a freight enquiry.
You can still add it to your cart but will not be able to pay online. Instead, we will get back to you with a quote to have it delivered to your address.
Includes free shipping
Protect your wires and motor on-board
The BEP Heavy Duty Switchable Reset Circuit Breaker automatically cuts the power to prevent damages on your boat motor and wiring. This single pole thermal type switchable reset circuit breaker is typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits. Each breaker is sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications. The push to reset function ensures essential 24 hour circuits cannot be switched off inadvertently.
BEP Heavy Duty Switchable Reset Circuit Breaker - Surface Mount Features:
- Mounting: Surface mount
- Applications: Auxiliary and accessory circuits - marine applications, battery chargers and DC audio systems
- Indicator: Unique reset mechanism providing visible indication of tripped condition
- Sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications
- Stud insulators provided on covered units with F (surface mount) bases; tin plated copper studs, brass rivets, and stainless steel locking nuts
BEP Heavy Duty Switchable Reset Circuit Breaker - Surface Mount Specifications:
- Ratings: 30-150A; 30V DC, 3000A interrupt capacity
- Operating temperature: -25°F (-32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage temperature: -30°F (-34°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Housing: thermoset plastic, UL rated 94VO; 311°F (155°C)
- Terminal stud torque: 50in-lb (5.6Nm) max
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Approvals: complies with SAEJ1625, J1171 and UL1500 (ignition-protected) specifications