GME GX625 Handheld 5 Watt VHF Radio
This product is too large for standard shipping.
When you checkout you will be given the option to:
- Pay online but pickup in-store.
- Submit a freight enquiry. We will get back to you with a quote to have the order delivered to your address.
The GX625 is a low-cost portable VHF marine radio that doesn’t sacrifice features or compromise on quality.
This Radio Now floats with a Flashing Screen!!
Offering 5/1 Watt switchable power, IP66 ingress protection, dual/ triple watch, programmable scan, and a large bright LCD display, the GX625 is ideal for dinghies or tenders that need to keep in touch with the 'mother ship‘, or small watercraft such as tinnies, kayaks and jet skis that may not have electrical systems or sufficient space for a conventional fixed-mount radio.
The GX625 boasts a class-leading 1200mAh Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery pack, providing extended operating life and great stamina for a small handheld radio. A 240V 'drop-in‘ style charger, wrist strap and belt clip are supplied as part of the standard package to ensure the GX625 is always ready to go when you are.
- 5/1 Watt switchable power
- IP66 Ingress Protection
- Dual watch, triple watch function
- Programmable Scan
- Large, bright LCD Display
- Complete International, US and Canadian channel sets
- Flexible, removable antenna
In the Box:
- GX625 radio
- Replaceable, flexible antenna
- Li-Ion battery pack (1200 mAh)
- Charging cradle
- 240V Adaptor
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Clip
- Instruction manual