LegaSea Gannet UV Hoody
This product is too large for standard shipping.
When you checkout you will be given the option to:
- Pay online but pickup in-store.
- Submit a freight enquiry. We will get back to you with a quote to have the order delivered to your address.
The LegaSea Gannet UV Hoody is made from a breathable moisture-wicking fabric that dries quickly and is perfect for days out on the boat. Including a UV protection rating and neck gaiter with perforated holes to protect you against the harsh conditions of the sun. This piece also features mesh lining under the arms, thumb holes, and adjustable drawstrings for optimal comfort. The Gannet illustrations featured on the chest and down the sleeves were designed by local NZ artist Blake Gordon.
LegaSea is a non-profit organisation dedicated to restoring the abundance, biodiversity, and health of New Zealand's marine environment. As a proud sponsor, the proceeds of LegaSea x Barkers products go towards the continuation of this important work; public education of policy and fisheries management, research and the ongoing health of New Zealand's marine environment.
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Features Include:
- Gannet illustrations by NZ Artist Blake Gordon
- UV Sun Protection Rating
- Proceeds donated to LegaSea to support future fisheries
- Neck gaiter with perforated holes
- Pullover hoody style
- Screen-print on front and back
Due to limited stock some sizes maybe out of stock.
SKU: BWH38337 - S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL