Loose Unit Carbine 139 III Wakeboard Package
This product is too large for standard shipping.
When you checkout you will be given the option to:
- Pay online but pickup in-store.
- Submit a freight enquiry. We will get back to you with a quote to have the order delivered to your address.
The high-quality Carbine 139 Wakeboard from Loose Unit has a continuous rocker helping you get out of the water easily and keeps you on top thanks to it’s forgiving performance. It’s wider shape ensures little power is need for wakeboarding and allows for extra pop when attempting your jumps. 4 continuous channels on the bottom of the board provide stability and the rounded edges let you rotate effortlessly. Twin fins allow beginners to gain confidence when starting off and can be removed when you want to do switch tricks. Finished with our Carbine Bindings that have a multi fit construction this wakeboard is perfect for beginners to advance wakeboarders.
- Length: 139cm
- Freeride shape for less effort and more pop
- Forgiving continuous rocker
- Four deep guide grooves
- 2 removable long base centre fins for speed and board control
- Construction with PBT surfaces and PU Lite Core with fiberglass reinforcement
- 55 to 100kg rider