Pacific Aerial VHF 1.0M Seamaster Pro Antenna Black
This product is too large for standard shipping.
When you checkout you will be given the option to:
- Pay online but pickup in-store.
- Submit a freight enquiry. We will get back to you with a quote to have the order delivered to your address.
High performance VHF antenna for long range communication
The Pacific Aerials P6782 SeaMaster Pro VHF Ultraglass Antenna is designed for constant clear and crisp VHF radio reception while you're out on the water. This "no cable" antenna has been designed for boaties who want to remove and refit their antennas as required. An economical option with the same outstanding electrical performance as the P6101.
Pacific Aerials P6782 SeaMaster Pro VHF Ultraglass Antenna Features:
- No cable antenna
- Can be removed and refitted as required
- Glass-filled nylon ferrule
- 3dBi gain
- Length: 1m
Pacific Aerials P6782 SeaMaster Pro VHF Ultraglass Antenna Specifications:
- Model number: P6782
- Frequency: VHF 156-162 MHz
- Radome: Ultraglass
- Ferrule: Glass filled nylon ferrule
- Antenna Type: Half Wave
- Gain: 3dBi
- 'Marine Gain': 6dB
- Typical VSWR at 156.8 MHz: 1.2:1
- DC Meter Reading: Open Circuit
- Height: 1.0m
- Compatible mount: P6711 / P6606
Note: These antennas need to be mounted on our SeaMaster Pro range of mounts.