ResQflare Electronic Distress Flare ( With Daytime Distress Flag)
This product requires a freight enquiry.
You can still add it to your cart but will not be able to pay online. Instead, we will get back to you with a quote to have it delivered to your address.
Includes free shipping
The ACR ResQFlare is a high intensity LED Electronic Distress Flare and comes with a daytime distress flag. As a convenient alternative to pyrotechnic flares, the ResQFlare provides 360° visibility for over 6 miles and its efficient design allows for substantial operational life (burn time), drastically increasing your chances of survival and rescue.
Product Features and Benefits:
- ResQFlare and included Distress Flag, when carried together, qualify as a replacement for the carriage of USCG pyrotechnic flares (the U.S.A. only)
- Bright light in all directions (360° visibility)
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Automatically rights itself and floats when in the water (no buoyancy/flotation ring necessary)
- Visible over 6 miles
- User-Replaceable C-Cell Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- High intensity LED strobe maintains a minimum peak equivalent fixed intensity of 75 cd for 20 hours or greater (room temperature)
- The operational life of 20 hours is over 3 times longer than the USCG requirement for maintaining peak equivalent fixed intensity of 75 cd
- Durable design: Fire-resistant, Oil-resistant, Fungus-resistant, & Corrosion resistant
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Certified under USCG 161.013 as a Nighttime Visual Distress Signal
- Includes Distress Flag (Certified under USCG 160.072 as Daytime Visual Distress Signal)