Trojan stainless Steel Hub Kit INC Bearings
This product requires a freight enquiry.
You can still add it to your cart but will not be able to pay online. Instead, we will get back to you with a quote to have it delivered to your address.
Includes free shipping
- These braked hub kits are designed to fit our Duratorque and beam axles but should also fit most NZ manufactured trailer axles.
- The Hubs have a 1500KG GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) load rating which is based on a single axle and a pair of hubs.
- Our range of hubs come in a wide variety of wheel stud patterns to suit the most common wheel sizes.
- The most common stud pattern 5 Stud with a PCD measurement 4 1/2 inch and fits our most commonly stocked rims and tyres.
- The hub kits in this range include a full cast disc or a fitted a bolt on disc in either cast iron or stainless steel.
Do you know what sort of hubs and rotors are fitted to your trailer?
Trojan provide a bolt on style of stainless-steel rotor which has been specifically designed to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the rotor in marine applications. If your trailer is fitted with the standard cast iron style of rotors, your brakes will be more susceptible to rust, especially if the trailer is stationary for an extended period over winter. This will drastically shorten the life span of your rotors. It may pay to check if your rotors are bolted onto the back of your hubs, if they are it can be as simple as removing 5 bolts to upgrade to the stainless version rotors. If the hub & rotors are one piece, then all is not lost, Trojan 2-piece stainless hubs and rotors were designed to retrofit onto many one-piece versions on the market.