VHF/AM/FM Band Splitter
This product requires a freight enquiry.
You can still add it to your cart but will not be able to pay online. Instead, we will get back to you with a quote to have it delivered to your address.
Includes free shipping
Improved AM/FM reception using your VHF antenna
Do you want to improve your AM/FM radio reception without installing another antenna? Then the Pacific Aerials P7101 VHF/AM/FM Band Splitter is what you're looking for. The splitter uses your VHF antenna to provide AM/FM reception without reducing the VHF performance. Simply connect the Pacific Aerials P7101 VHF/AM/FM Band Splitter to your marine VHF antenna and transceiver and your entertainment system and you're good to go.
Pacific Aerials P7101 VHF/AM/FM Band Splitter Features:
- Plugs into the VHF antenna cable to provide AM/FM reception as well as VHF transmission and reception
- Does not affect performance of VHF antenna
- Comes complete with AM/FM radio and VHF radio connectors
- Connector for the AM/FM radio is fitted to the cable
- Easy to install
Pacific Aerials P7101 VHF/AM/FM Band Splitter Specifications:
- Model Number: P7101
- Housing: ABS Plastic
- DC Meter Reading: Open Circuit
- Weight: 285g
- Power: 50w
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cable length: 1m