RESPONSIVE POWER AND PERFORMANCE IN A LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE PACKAGE
The BF10 has been designed for boaters who want dependable performance in a portable package.
Perfectly suited for use with sailboats, inflatables and small aluminium boats, its lightweight and compact profile make the BF10 very easy to transport.
A foldaway handle positioned at the exact balance point of each engine makes it easy to carry the outboard in a level position.
As with all Honda outboards, advanced four-stroke technology means unparalleled easy starting, quiet operation and low emissions.
The BF10 has very low fuel consumption and maintenance costs, yet still deliver optimum performance and durability for which Honda is renown.
Programmed Ignition (PGM-IG) also accurately controls ignition timing during start-up and across the entire rev range for optimum overall operation.
For increased control and reduced steering effort, the BF10 features a large gear shift lever located at the front of the engine. This convenient Forward Mount Shift Lever allows fingertip shifting, while a Twist Grip Throttle and Tensioner ensures superior throttle friction, minimising driver fatigue and enhancing manoeuvrability.
POWER THRUST OPTION (FOUR BLADE PROPELLER)
A Power Thrust propeller is also available for the BF10. This propeller has been matched to ensure the BF10 can be installed on and be more suited for use on heavier, slower moving displacement type craft.
REVERSE EXHAUST RELIEF
Exhaust gases are diverted away from the propeller while in reverse, allowing the propeller to run in clean water.
- The BF10 is one of the lightest four-stroke engine in its class. This allows convenient transport and easy mounting to any hull.
- Convenient foldaway handle positioned at the exact balance point of each engine makes it easy to carry the outboard in a level position.
- Convenient Forward Mount Shift Lever allows fingertip shifting, while a Twist Grip Throttle and tensioner ensures superior throttle friction, minimising driver fatigue.
- High Output Charging – 12amp (electric start) and 6amp (manual start) outlets maintain battery charge and keep electronics powered, even at trolling speed.
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda engines come with a SEVEN year, non-declining, non-commercial warranty or a THREE year commercial warranty. Shop around, you won't find a better warranty set up than Honda Marine.