RELIABILITY IN A COMPACT DESIGN
With a high output 350cc displacement and long-stroke design, the BF15 are top performers, providing optimum torque at any speed. Programmed Ignition (PGM-IG) also accurately controls ignition timing during start-up and across the entire rev range for optimum overall operation.
A 12amp (electric start) alternator also ensures excellent charging power to keep batteries in top condition. Thanks to their incredible lightweight, the engines are also very easy to transport.
A foldaway handle positioned at the exact balance point of each engine makes it easy to carry the outboard in a level position.
SUPERIOR HANDLING POWER
The BF15 is equipped with Power Tilt and Gas Assist Tilt variations – perfect for effortless engine tilt operations and shallow-water running.
Cruising is improved and more comfortable with Honda’s unique pendulum-motion mounting system.
This system, featured in both the BF15 and BF20, is specially designed to reduce vibration and maximise user comfort.
A convenient Forward Mount Shift Lever allows fingertip shifting, while a Twist Grip Throttle and Tensioner ensures superior throttle friction, minimising driver fatigue.
POWER THRUST OPTION
(FOUR BLADE PROPELLER)
A Power Thrust propeller is also available for the BF15. This propeller has been matched to ensure the BF15 can be installed on and be more suited for use on heavier, slower moving displacement type craft.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda engines come with a SEVEN year, non-declining, non-commercial warranty or a THREE year commercial warranty. Shop around, you won't find a better warranty set up than Honda Marine.
- High output 350cc displacement engine. Provides superior torque throughout the entire rev range.
- Auto Start Enrichment (on electric start models) automatically adjusts the air/fuel mixture for quick, easy starting and warm-up just like fuel injection.
- 12amp (electric start) alternator ensures battery charge is maintained while operating electronics and
- Convenient foldaway handle positioned at the exact balance point of each engine makes it easy to carry the outboard in a level position.
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.